Everyone uses apps. Young and old, people are drawn to apps because they make everything easier, more entertaining, and more fun. That is exactly what makes apps so important for business. If you have a business, of any kind, then you can bet that interested people are looking for an app to make interacting with your business more user-friendly.
Zapable has taken the complication out of creating an amazing app and made it so easy that even your grandmother could do it. If you have any kind of business or online presence, then creating an app through Zapable can help you connect with interested people like never before. As they say, Zapable is ‘The World’s Easiest To Use And Feature Rich App Builder Tool’, and after reviewing it for ourselves, we guarantee that their claim is absolutely true.
What Do You Get For Your Money?
You get the ability to easily create an app to represent yourself or your business. This is the most user-friendly way of creating an app that you will find out there. Even though you can pretty much do anything with this app, you don’t need any experience, and you don’t need any coding skills. It is a drag and drop type software that allows you to create a unique app that includes everything you need to make it a success. You can adjust the look and feel of your app. And as you change the look and feel, you can see the changes instantly so that you can quickly decide whether or not your changes work for you. Personalize your icons, layouts, colors, header, background, and more. Then you can play with your features. There are over 27 features for you to choose from as you create your app. For instance, you can add an rss for your blog, a video gallery, an optin form, your social media accounts, and even an Amazon catalog that is so easy to build and earn from it is almost ridiculous. In addition, you can send push notifications to your app users when you add something new, and you can target those notifications to people by where they live.
You can also:
- Display a Twitter feed associated with your business
- Add coupons in your app
- even for a limited time to create incentive
- Display your products in a catalog
- Create loyalty cards for your business
- Create an audio gallery for your app users
- Monetize your app and earn money through a variety of ways (you get trained on how to do this)
Who Is It For?
Whether you are a popular presence online, an online business, or an offline business, this app creating platform is going to help you connect with interested people faster and more effectively than ever before. You can create sections in the app that help you give your app users exactly what they need and are looking for, and you can connect with them through push notifications in an instant and stay in the forefront of their mind. In short, if you interact with people in any way (or if you want to interact with people), then creating an app through Zapable will help you find success. Zapable is also perfect for people who work with clients trying to improve their business presence. In your account, you can create 25 apps per month, so you can create an app for their business, easily, and earn some money for doing so. You can even charge them to maintain their app for them. Even if you are an employee who wants to impress your boss, you can help create an app for your place of business and stand out in your boss’s mind as someone who takes action on improving the bottom line. That could equal a raise or some other perks.
Who Are The Creators?
Zapable was created by a team of people, including Andrew Fox, Chris Fox, Craig Turner, Andrew Hamilton, and Stuart Blayney. These guys have been making money online for quite a few years. They came together to put this product together. These guys did not just create the platform, they are going to be around every step of the way during your Zapable experience.
- Build an app with no experience and no coding experience in just a few minutes
- Much of the creation is drag and drop
- All the tutorial you need is found inside the Zapable community
- Helps you become more successful no matter what niche you are in
- Send targeted notifications to everyone who has downloaded your app
- The training even helps you spot emerging trends to have more success – You can add YouTube videos or custom videos to your app
- Make money through your app in a variety of ways, including Amazon
- Get people back to your site or business with enticing push notifications that they can’t miss
- Hundreds of app icons to choose from
- Satisfaction policy that ensures you will get your first app up and running successfully
- Full 100% Money Back Guarantee
- While it is incredibly easy to create your apps with Zapable, you do have to host your apps in the Google app store or in the Apple store, and that costs money. However, they suggest that you start with the Google play store if you are on a tight budget in the beginning.
The Bottom Line
Zapable says that apps are the future, but the truth is that apps are the present. They are used daily by people who want to connect with businesses. Plus, Zapable gives you the ability to send push notifications, which is essential to keeping your business in front of people who are interested in it. Because people always have their phone nearby, your push notifications will be like an alarm that reminds them your app is on their phone and they may want to check out what you are saying. It’s like being able to reach interested people and tap them on the shoulder, and it can help push your business to new heights. Zapable gives you an easy way to create an app that connects you to your customers and followers almost 24 hours a day. While everyone may not regularly come to your website and check it out, everyone takes their phones with them everywhere they go. Moreover, while not everyone checks out the emails that you send to them from your site, everyone checks out the notifications they get on their phone. There is no better way to connect with the people you want to connect with than by using an app, and Zapable makes creating an app as simple as possible. Thanks for reading our Zapable Review. Subscribe for more in-depth reviews.